Remove photos from OpenPGP key in the keyservers

Viktor Dick viktordick86 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 18:00:30 CET 2016

On 08.03.2016 16:33, Daniel Kahn Gillmor wrote:
> Sorry, but no.  The keyservers are globally-synced and append-only.  you
> will not be able to remove stuff once it's posted there.

I always wondered what would happen if someone uploaded something to the
keyservers where he has no permission to do so. Maybe some revealing
photograph of someone. It might also be possible to somehow use the
keyservers for file sharing, although it might be difficult to do so
since they probably have a file size limitation. How do keyservers
manage DMCA claims?

Regards,
Viktor