public key used by many users on a single system

Kevin Grondin Kevin.Grondin at telus.com
Tue Mar 15 15:36:20 CET 2016

Hi,

I'm currently working on setting up gpg for it to encrypt documents my software is producing.

Basically, I only require the signed public key from a client in order to encrypt my data. My problem lies in the fact that multiple users log on to the computer (windows  server 2003/2008/2012).

Let's say I have users a and b. Both user will send to the same 'c' user for which I have the public key.

What is the best way for both users to have access to the key ?

Should I log on to each user and use gpg -import ?

Or is there a better way ?