more files in private-keys-v1.d than shown with 'gpg --with-keygrip -K'

Viktor Dick viktordick86 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 21:05:10 CET 2016

Hi,
is there a possibility to list what each of the private keys in
~/.gnupg/private-keys-v1.d is? Some of them I recognize in the listing
of 'gpg --with-keygrip -K', but there are six files in the folder while
only three keygrips are shown by the command (one of which is the master
key and not present in the folder). I guess these are expired subkeys
which I somehow deleted from my keyring, but why would the private keys
still be present?

Regards,
Viktor