Verification via the web of trust

Lachlan Gunn lachlan at twopif.net
Tue Mar 22 13:21:57 CET 2016

Hello,

Apologies if this is an excessively newbie question, but is there any
reasonably automated way to do verification via the web-of-trust when
you don't have all the intermediate steps in the keyring already?

All the pathfinders I've seen have been full-on HTML websites, is there
anything out there more suitable for scripting?  If not, is there a
reason?  I have a keyserver dump, a newly-written OpenPGP
parser/verifier, and a mild sense of irritation :)

Thanks,
Lachlan