A better interface to the GnuPG-Framework (Re: EasyGnuPG)

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Mar 22 15:45:09 CET 2016

On Tuesday 22 March 2016 at 15:14:41, Ben McGinnes wrote:
> You know what might, though, if someone were to take up the old GPA
> project perhaps ... maybe port it to GTK 3 or implement a Qt version.

We have just cleanup and simplified the structure of Kleopatra,
so that is making steps into the direction of the Qt5 version
you are thinking of. If you want to help improve a gui part
Andre currently is hacking on Kleopatra, so that is a good chance
to test and give feedback about its user interface.

We want to know what it would take to make Kleo an easy
to use crypto GUI for GnuPG.

Best,
Bernhard

Intevation GmbH, Osnabrück, Germany; Amtsgericht Osnabrück, HRB 18998
Owned and run by Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter, Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner