EasyGnuPG

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Fri Mar 25 09:37:59 CET 2016

> And that doesn't even get into the issues involved with selecting a
> format for producing the documentation in.  Consider the following:

Preach it, Brother Ben.  And it's not just about formats, it's also
about targets, because each of these formats works best with different
targets.  Do we want to optimize for reading in a browser on a desktop?
 Read in a mobile browser on a smartphone?  What about reading on a
tablet or e-reader?  What about dead-tree editions?  How will we make it
accessible to the blind?  How...

And no matter which you choose there's always a sea of people eager to
tell you that you're doing it wrong.

It's very frustrating.