All mails identified as spams by Google

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Fri Mar 25 12:40:36 CET 2016

On Fri, 25 Mar 2016 11:11:28 +0100, Guan Xin stated:

>All mails from gnupg-users are identified as spams by gmail since
>yesterday. Google says that the mailing list "is in violation of
>Google's recommended email sender guidelines".
>
>Why does it happen? This is the first time that I see 100% false
>positive of the gmail spam filter.

1) I personally "HATE" Gmail and stay as far away from it as possible
whenever able.

2) I am not seeing that problem here.

--
Jerry

"You see, in this world, there's two kinds of people, my friend — those
with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig." — Clint Eastwood, The
Good, the Bad, and the Ugly (1966)