All mails identified as spams by Google

sverker wahlin panina at nonbinary.me
Wed Mar 30 14:59:35 CEST 2016

I'm in the process of setting up my webmail services, and have been
digging through quite a lot of standards.

It seems to me that gnupg.org's mail servers do not have any
SPF/DKIM/DMARC records in the DNS.
These are authentication standards issued by IETF, and are meant to stop
spam and authenticate senders.
As a host for a mailing list, it might be something that might be
interesting for gnupg.org to set up - at least the SPF is dead simple.

I think google is starting to apply these rules more & more. Also, they
seem to sometimes use ipv6 addresses, sometimes ipv4. Some of my emails
bounced due to my lack of ipv6 addresses in my DNS, but some got
delivered through ipv4.
This might be why some google recipients got the list, and some not.

However, if anyone finds out how to get emails delivered to hotmail.com,
let me know.
Surprisingly, btw, hotmail & has PGP verification built-in.

<3
/panina, nonbinary.me