What am I missing?

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Wed Mar 30 20:43:28 CEST 2016

El día Wednesday, March 30, 2016 a las 01:26:23PM -0400, Mauricio Tavares escribió:

> On Wed, Mar 30, 2016 at 1:13 PM, Peter Lebbing <peter at digitalbrains.com> wrote:
> > (I think this is too far off-topic actually, but hey)
> >
> > On 30/03/16 15:46, Robert J. Hansen wrote:
> >> I try not to get involved in conspiracy theories, but this one's just...
> >> outrageous.
> >
> > Can I ask why the conspiracy theory is "outrageous"? Can't you imagine that the
> > FBI, or at least part of it, would like to have a backdoor? They even got the US

Hello,

The thread in general has less or nothing todo with GnuPG, but I
understand the interest in the technical background, used tools etc.

But we should not discuss here opinions about the politics of the "bad",
whoever could be named with this word. This would be really off-topic
and should be discussed elsewhere.

Just my 0.02 pesos cubanos

	matthias

--