How to Encrypt & Sign a file?

K, Saravanakumar SK at flowserve.com
Wed May 4 08:53:55 CEST 2016

Hi all,

Am to trying to encrypt & sign a file without using the terminal from SAP using the following command.

--no-tty --recipient <receipient at mail.com> --encrypt --sign --default-key /SAP /input/PPID.TXT

The above command resulted with the following error

gpg: no default secret key: No secret key
gpg: [stdin]: sign+encrypt failed: No secret key
External program terminated with exit code 2

Requesting you to guide me where to set the default secret key.

I would appreciate if you could guide me with the step by step procedure.

Many thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
K. Saravanakumar
Programmer/Analyst SAP COE APAC

Flowserve Corporation
office: 044 46238363
mobile: +91 9962522880
email:   sk at flowserve.com<mailto:sk at flowserve.com>

Flowserve India Controls Private Limited
7th Floor, AMBIT IT Park, 32-A&B, Industrial Estate, Ambattur, CHENNAI 600 058, India

NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail, and attachment(s) thereto, is confidential and may contain attorney - client privileged communications. If you are not the intended recipient,you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the e-mail from your computer system without retaining any copies. Thank you