managing OpenPGP cards in batch mode?

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Thu May 5 00:14:01 CEST 2016

> I do not advertise, I expess my opinion.

Dashamir, this list has very few rules.  I'm grateful for that, really.
One of the few rules that must be obeyed, though, is "we will not
advocate non-libre software or products here".

If you want to host your project on GitHub, go for it!  Nobody will
condemn you for it.  But describing GitHub as a superior product,
*without constructive criticism as to how to improve libre products*, is
against the rules.

"GitHub is so much better than the libre alternatives because it
supports two-factor authentication via Yubikey" is okay.  You're talking
about how a proprietary product is better, but you're also showing how
libre products can be improved.

"GitHub is better" is not okay.  You're just talking about how a
proprietary product is better.