'No pinentry' error (--pinentry-mode loopback with --delete-secret-and-public-key)

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Wed May 11 11:51:59 CEST 2016

On Wed, 11 May 2016 04:42, dashohoxha at gmail.com said:

> Maybe the realse schedule should include alpha and beta, before making a

Alfa releases don't make sense because that is defined as in-house
tests.  We do not have them due to our public development model.

We did beta releases and release candidates for many years but it turned
out that they are only rarely used.  Those who are keen to test things
either build from the repo or wait for a released version.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner