[admin] postings from non-subscribers

Matthew Orlando maorlando at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 06:01:40 CET 2016

The flip side is someone who wants a quick answer to a limited issue but
otherwise has no interest in participating in (or using email rules to
filter out) every single conversation on a given topic. Personally, I
clicked one of the reply-to addresses in the archive from a google
search, wrote a message, got a notice that it was being moderated, and
then decided to sign up. If I had been told my message was rejected
because I wasn't a subscriber, I might not have bothered going any
further. Barriers to entry should be reduced not reinforced imo.

More kudos to the admins!

- Cog