PCI DSS compliance

Peter Lebbing peter at digitalbrains.com
Fri Nov 11 12:29:21 CET 2016

On 10/11/16 16:24, helices wrote:
> Our company must decrypt ~100 files 7x24 in near real time.

Upon reflection, isn't this complaince issue for key management, like
subkey creation, setting of expiry, stuff like that, rather than decryption?

It seems like stuff you need the primary key for, whereas for
decryption, you only need the encryption subkey. They can be separately
managed.

HTH,

Peter.