gpg4win HKPS in gpg.conf correct slash

Lukas Tröbinger lukas.troebinger at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 08:55:42 CET 2016

Hey Werner,
thank you for your reply. So it works with both?
It would be useful to write this in the gpg4win documentation. I could do
this.

Greetings

Am 18.11.2016 8:27 AM schrieb "Werner Koch" <wk at gnupg.org>:

On Thu, 17 Nov 2016 20:25, lukas.troebinger at gmail.com said:

> ca-cert-file=/path/to/CA/sks-keyservers.netCA.pem". In Windows, what is
the
> correct slash to use?
> Is it / or \?

Windows officially supports a forward slash in its core APIs but not in
the shell.  We do not use the shell and thus the use of a forward slash
in GnuPG configuration files is okay.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner