Trying to figure out what's going on with a key update failure...

Stephan Beck stebe at mailbox.org
Sun Nov 27 00:17:00 CET 2016

Stephan Beck:

> Anthony Papillion:

[...]
> Thanks, Anthony. I'll have a look into libpgp-error, maybe I can find
> some info. The message may have been altered (tampered).

Oops, I wrote and then I thought.

To speak with the libgcrypt manual (libgcrypt uses libgpg-error)

This manual is for Libgcrypt (version 1.4.4-svn1342, 20 October 2008),
which is GNU's library of cryptographic building blocks.

   Copyright (C) 2000, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2006, 2007, 2008 Free Software
Foundation, Inc.

     Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this
     document under the terms of the GNU General Public License as
     published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the
     License, or (at your option) any later version. The text of the
     license can be found in the section entitled "GNU General Public
     License".

"Some error values do not indicate a system error or an error in the
operation, but the result of an operation that failed properly."

So, nothing to be found there, apart from the fact that it's an example
of the NO_DATA error.

Cheers

Stephan