Cant decrypt in IIS hosted wcf service but works fine in console

Bonthu, Janardhan janardhan.bonthu at isd.sccgov.org
Wed Oct 26 01:18:40 CEST 2016

Hello Team,

.Net WCF service development issues with GPG.

I am using GPG for Encryption and Decryption of the message, however, I could not decrypt the message in WCF service hosted in IIS. But I can decrypt using the same code in console application.

Please check the same and do the needful.

Error : {"gpg: encrypted with RSA key, ID 642C729C\r\ngpg: encrypted with RSA key, ID 765F4971\r\ngpg: decryption failed: No secret key\r\n"}

Thanks & Regards,
Janardhan Bonthu
Information Services Department
1555 Berger Drive, Bldg. 2, Floor 2