GNU Privacy Assistance Signing help

Peter Lebbing peter at digitalbrains.com
Mon Oct 31 11:20:31 CET 2016

The key manager at the bottom says
"The key has only a public part"
so you can't sign or decrypt with it, as that needs the secret part.

If you exported and then imported this key, you should export the secret
part as well. Usually, you only export public keys, so it's a different
procedure for secret keys.

I could fire up a different computer that has GPA installed and try to
see what you should do, but perhaps you can figure it out with just this
hint, so I'll leave it at this first. Do ask for more information if you
can't figure it out.

HTH,

Peter.