Is the bug tracker maintained at all anymore?

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Thu Sep 1 20:30:21 CEST 2016

On Thu,  1 Sep 2016 17:47, anthony at cajuntechie.org said:
> So I just went to the public bug tracker and was greeted by a page full
> of Quickbooks spam! Does the project even maintain the bug tracker
> anymore? If not, I'd suggest getting rid of it as that looks /really/ bad!

Sorry, we are under spam attack.  I installed some anti spam rules but
just a few hours ago they adjusted to them.  I am cleaning up as soon as
I notice spam.

Fortunately we have the Provisional User role and thus the spam will
not clutter existsing bug reports -  they create only new ones.

If nothing else help we would need to moderate registration of new users
- which is not the best solution.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner

 /* Join us at OpenPGP.conf  <https://openpgp-conf.org> */