TOFU support in GnuPG 2.1

whitey666 at sigaint.org whitey666 at sigaint.org
Fri Sep 2 13:15:12 CEST 2016

On Thu, September 1, 2016 6:39 pm, wk at gnupg.org wrote:
> On Thu,  1 Sep 2016 18:27, whitey666 at sigaint.org said:
>
>> 1) What must I do to include TOFU support?
>
> If you look through the config.log or the your screen backlog, you will
> notice that GNUTLS is missing which you need for all kind of https:
> access.  And you are missing SQLite3 which we require for TOFU.  You
> need the "-dev" packages.

sqlite3 was the problem.  Thanks to you and Damien for pointing it out. I
will probably be back with more questions once I begin testing TOFU in
earnest.

Still having issues with GNUTLS which doesn't completely install on my
Ubuntu-based distro leaving a broken package. But TOFU appears to
function, and that is a step forward.

Thanks again,
Whitey