How do you backup your private keys?

Oliver Wiese oliver.wiese at fu-berlin.de
Thu Sep 8 09:17:33 CEST 2016

Hi,

I am a doctoral-student at the Freie Universität Berlin, Germany and i am interested in how people backup their private keys. Therefore, I run a short survey with 10 multiple-choice questions and only 5 demographic questions. I will be glad if you take a short time to fill out my questions. Your inputs are anonymized and only used for research purposes. Your participation is free and unpaid. Feel free to share the survey. Please, fill out the survey only once.

Link to the survey: https://userpage.fu-berlin.de/~wieseoli/survey/index.php/987125?lang=en <https://userpage.fu-berlin.de/~wieseoli/survey/index.php/987125?lang=en>

Thank you and best regards
Oliver Wiese

Freie Universität Berlin; FB Mathematik und Informatik; AG Sichere Identität;
http://www.inf.fu-berlin.de/groups/ag-si/ <http://www.inf.fu-berlin.de/groups/ag-si/>