Call gpg with gpgme

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Sat Sep 17 13:26:31 CEST 2016

On Fri, 16 Sep 2016 20:45, thecissou98 at hotmail.fr said:
> Hi, how can I interface directly with gpg via gpgme like in the
> gpgme_op_edit. Is gpgme_op_spawn of any use in this case ? Is there an
> equivalent of gpgme_op_assuan_transact_ext for GPG ?

Yes, you need to implement the callback for gpgme_op_edit (or
gpgme_op_interact in the forthcoming 1.7).  You probably want to build
an FSM for this.  If you encounter an unknown keyword simply send a LF,
which is what you would have done on the command line too to use the
default answer.

For an example on how to build such a thing, check out the file
src/gpgmeedit.c from GPA.

gpgme_op_spawn is of no use for you.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner