Checking Integrity of GPG4Windows

aguy whowrites bks00016 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 05:36:36 CEST 2016

Hi,

Not sure if this is the right place or if I will get a reply or if I will
have to check the mailing list for replies but I'm going to give it a try.

I am trying to install GPG4Windows and want to check the integrity of GPG
but am struggling to follow the instructions at the site:
https://www.gnupg.org/download/integrity_check.html

I am trying to follow the instructions for not having an old version of GPG
installed, however where do I enter the following code they suggest and how
do I modify it for my GPG4Windows executable file? What program do I use?
Keep in mind I don't have an old version of GPG installed.

sha1sum gnupg-2.0.30.tar.bz2

To be clear I do not have an old version of GPG installed.