Smart card

Doug Barton dougb at dougbarton.email
Tue Apr 4 06:48:52 CEST 2017

On 04/03/2017 08:33 PM, Will Senn wrote:
> I didn't ask if I should get one. I asked if there were resources to
> help a newb make decisions regarding them. While I sense a certain
> disdain in your response, I'll make some clarifying comments in the hope
> that its worth the effort...

Robert's answer was more than a little snarky, yes. But, you send your
question to a free mailing list, you get what you paid for. :)

Meanwhile, go back to your first post, and remember the question I asked
you, before anything else?

What's your threat model?

As Robert pointed out, it's really hard for us to give you a map if you
can't tell us what you want your destination to be.

Doug