Subkey Generation / SmartCard

Christoph J dark.starr1812 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 20:47:48 CEST 2017

I am trying to batch provision yubikeys.

Using the --batch, I can generate the initial key, but I am unable to add
more than a single subkey.

Is there a way to batch provision subkeys, specifying the usage (signing,
encryption, auth) without having to go into --edit-key / interactive mode?

On the same topic, is there a way to do 'keytocard', again without having
to do --edit-key --> toggle --> keytocard interactively?

Any insight on this would be most helpful. Thanks!