"general purpose OS is fundamentally inadequate for trusted operations"

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Sat Apr 22 19:06:02 CEST 2017

[lots of good stuff I completely agree with snipped]

> not people like Robert J Hansen

I only use my full name and middle initial to prevent confusion with
Robert "rsnake" Hansen.  He and I both spoke at Black Hat a few years
ago, we're both in the computer security field, and so on.  "Robert J.
Hansen" is pretty unambiguously me; "Robert Hansen" is usually him.

But in person or outside of professional contexts, it's just Rob.  :)