Bitcoin private key from GnuPG secp256k1 secret key?

NIIBE Yutaka gniibe at fsij.org
Thu Aug 3 09:24:05 CEST 2017

Stefan Claas <stefan.claas at posteo.de> wrote:
> I could imagine that no one will do this, because if you have no
> private key for "your" public address (according to your reply),
> you have no control of that address, like spending/ sending
> BTC from this address.

Sorry about my vague description.

As a subkey of 0x00B45EBD4CA7BABE, I have a key of secp256k1.  And the
private key is controlled by me, on a Gnuk Token.  But I have no
"wallet", yet.  This is the situation.

My idea was that we can use WoT of OpenPGP to check Bitcoin address.
It seems that people don't buy this idea.