--export-options export-reset-subkey-passwd

Daniele Nicolodi daniele at grinta.net
Sun Aug 13 08:17:16 CEST 2017

On 12/08/17 20:15, Daniele Nicolodi wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a workflow were I use this option to reset the subkey passphrase
> during export to a remote system where the subkey is used for unattended
> signing.  This option has been removed in GnuPG 2.1, and I haven't found
> a way to obtain the same result.

Digging a bit more, it seems that the functionality got dropped because
with GnuPG 2.x all key manipulations go through gpg-agent and it does
not (yet?) support password reset on expert.

Is there any plan to bring back this functionality?  I'm willing to
contribute code, but I would need guidance on the foreseen way to
implement this.

Cheers,
Daniele