Is it possible to certify (sign) a key using a subkey?

Mario Castelán Castro marioxcc.MT at yandex.com
Thu Aug 17 14:42:06 CEST 2017

No, it does not have the certify capability. How can I enable this
capability?

If I add a subkey with  “--expert --edit-key” no option is given to
enable certify capability (as mentioned in my previous message), only
sign and authenticate in the case of ECC keys and sign, authenticate and
encrypt in the case of RSA keys.

This is version 2.1.18 of GNU PG as shipped by Debian 9.

Regards.