export secret subkeys

Mario Castelán Castro marioxcc.MT at yandex.com
Thu Aug 17 15:55:06 CEST 2017

It is my understanding that --export-secret-subkeys outputs a *dummy*
(not the actual key) for the private part of the primary key, hence the
output of --list-packets.

The “gpg” man page says “The second form of the command [i.e.:
--export-secret-subkeys] has the special property to render the secret
part of the primary key useless;”.

Regards.