Questions about particular use cases (integrity verification w/o private key, add E flag to primary key, import secp256k1 key)

s7r s7r at sky-ip.org
Tue Aug 29 02:11:29 CEST 2017

Robert J. Hansen wrote:

>>> Yes.
>>>

>> How? I tried in expert mode but didn't manage.
>
> --expert --full-generate-key
>
> Options 8 or 11 should work for you.  Haven't verified it.

Tried both of them, not working. They only produce a single primary key
(8 RSA or 11 ECC) with S,C capabilities (without E).

I have even generated it normally (primary key with capabilities S,C +
subkey with E capability) and tried to edit the key after that, by
deleting the subkey and trying to toggle the capabilities of the primary
key but E is not a valid option to select as capability for the primary key.