Expanding web-of-trust with subkey

Peter Lebbing peter at digitalbrains.com
Wed Feb 15 13:41:58 CET 2017

On 15/02/17 13:34, Peter Lebbing wrote:
> I've written a bit about ownertrust for the keysigning party we held
> last December:

Additionally, this topic is also briefly covered in the FAQ[1], which is
an up-to-date and maintained piece of documentation. The

The GNU Privacy Handbook[2] also contains interesting information, but
it hasn't been updated for a long while. It contains some outdated stuff
that makes me hesitate to actually recommend it, but the Web of Trust is
still the same.

Peter.

[1] <https://www.gnupg.org/faq/gnupg-faq.html#define_validity>
[2] <https://www.gnupg.org/gph/en/manual.html#AEN335>