Hybrid keysigning party, your opinion?

Nils Vogels nils at familievogels.nl
Sun Feb 19 21:16:59 CET 2017

Hey Peter,

I've submitted a keysigning party at sha2017 earlier,  so we should have a slot to try something out.

I'll read up on this thread from the archives,  but I'm exploring possibilities to enhance the FOSDEM format with the use of QR for on-the-spot signing for those who want to and don't mind having signatures submitted by signers to keyservers.

--
Sent from my mobile device. Please excuse my brevity.