Announcing paperbackup.py to backup keys as QR codes on paper

Peter Lebbing peter at digitalbrains.com
Sun Feb 26 12:01:05 CET 2017

By the way, don't worry about the license. I just slapped it on there
because you need /something/. (I didn't even look at paperbackup.py's
license, which was dumb, I would have put an MIT license on it otherwise.)

If you're going to use it, I assume you're just going to embed the few
lines of code there are into paperbackup.py. You have my permission to
use the code in posixcksum.py in paperbackup.py *without attribution*.
You don't have to name me, just use it.

Cheers,

Peter.