Test Mail

Roger rogerx.oss at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 21:56:18 CET 2017

Great.  However I had no idea my mailing list post finally made it to the
mailing list, as the mailing list did not send a copy of my post; even though
this option is activated within the mailing list settings.  (I see similar
activity on other mailing lists, with some merrily returning a notice the
poster's email made it to the mailing list.)

Veiwing this email online, the GNUPG signature looks in similar format to
others' emails with the signature with email addresses removed or stripped.
...looks good to me.