fetch yields "rejected by import filter"

Peter Lebbing peter at digitalbrains.com
Mon Jan 9 10:25:03 CET 2017

On 09/01/17 00:19, Jorgen Ottosson wrote:
> Maybe the 'fetch' command in card-edit/admin is more picky about what
> URLs actually work then.

Or keys...

Perhaps GnuPG somehow thinks that the downloaded key does not match the
key on card, and that is the reason it rejects the key by an "import
filter".

Could you either simply post the public key stuff and public output of
gpg about this key, or otherwise anonymise it in such a way that we can
still see the correspondences between key ID's?

Cheers,

Peter.