Sherpa 0.3.0

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Mon Jan 16 01:12:03 CET 2017

Sherpa, a tool I've been working on off-and-on, now only blows up
infrequently.  That means I need brave, intrepid souls who aren't afraid
to frag their hard drives.  Bwahahahahahaha!

Windows users are preferred right now (since most GnuPG users are on
Windows).  A signed Windows installer package is available.  I also have
a Fedora 25 RPM, if any F25 users would like to try.

If it works correctly you'll think it's a tiny little app that does one
thing well and is thoroughly unremarkable.  If that's your experience
I'll sing hallelujah.  If it's not, I'll forgive you for cursing my name
as your hard drive catches fire.

        https://rjhansen.github.io/sherpa/

(Note: not kidding -- this is not ready for production systems!)