Getting at a PGPDisk's contents

Andrew Long andrew.long at me.com
Mon Jan 23 17:50:54 CET 2017

Hi all. Bit of an embarassing question.
I used to have PGP Deskto, with whole disk encryption, installed (although my disk wasn’t encrypted).
I had created a ‘PGPDisk’ archive (and I still have the underlying file)
HOWEVER… As part of the upgrade process to El Capitan, I had to completely uninstall PGP and I no longer have it installed so I can’t directly access the contents of this encrypted archive.
Is there a way to square this circle?  i imagine that it’s something like an encrypted ZIP file.
Amy help will be appreciated.
Thank & Regards, Andy
--
Andrew Long