How to prevent passphrase caching in 2.1

Carola Grunwald caro at nymph.paranoici.org
Sun Jan 29 06:27:40 CET 2017

On Thu, 29 Dec 2016 12:37:03 +0000, MFPA
<2014-667rhzu3dc-lists-groups at riseup.net> wrote:

>On Sunday 27 November 2016 at 5:15:55 PM, in
><mid:20161127171555.A1137100B022 at remailer.paranoici.org>, Carola
>Grunwald wrote:-
>

>> But no, unfortunately it's a Windows server
>> application with GnuPG, Tor,
>> Mixmaster and Hamster embedded. And in a server
>> environment it's
>> problematic to switch system time back and forth,
>

>Have you tried RunAsDate?
><http://www.nirsoft.net/search_freeware_result_new.html?q=runasdate>
>
>     "RunAsDate intercepts the kernel API calls that returns the
>     current date and time (GetSystemTime, GetLocalTime,
>     GetSystemTimeAsFileTime), and replaces the current date/time with
>     the date/time that you specify."
>

>(Note: I originally sent this reply a month ago, but I just noticed my
>email provider had refused it "due to content violation". It turns out
>they do not like the URL you will now get as the first search result
>on the search URL I have substituted above.)

Many thanks for the hint, but unfortunately it doesn't influence GnuPG's
time retrieval.

| runasdate.exe /immediate 10\10\2016 00:00:00 gpg.exe ... --clearsign ...

still signs with the host system's timestamp.

Thanks anyway!

And please excuse the late response, as I didn't have much time lately
to care about that project.

Kind regards

Caro