Access denied when using gpg4win via command prompt

S sbdisn-gnu at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 7 18:16:27 CEST 2017

Hello,
Just wanted to update the status of my issue. It turns out there was an issue with my gpg4win installation. Tried a reinstall and everything's back in order. I could create a revocation certificate via cmd, however, this time to a local directory and not the windows dir.

The 'access denied' problem began upon me trying to create the certificate to the default dir.  I had assumed the output dir path would be the local user path (C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\gnupg), which wasn't the case.
Thanks