Changing PINs of German bank card

gnupg-users.dirk at o.banes.ch gnupg-users.dirk at o.banes.ch
Mon Jul 10 21:24:28 CEST 2017

since german bankingcards / even girocard should comply to EMV Standard
a change of PIN via Issuer Script should be possible - if the issuer -
your bank - supports it.

FYI: You have to change the PIN in the Card for offline validation  and
the PIN stored in the issuers backed.

In e.g. switerland it is normal to change your PIN - which is most time
6 Digits long.

best regards

Dirk