use policy of the GnuPG-card

Peter Lebbing peter at digitalbrains.com
Sun Jul 16 21:54:38 CEST 2017

On 16/07/17 21:25, Matthias Apitz wrote:
> Why we only have a counter for the signing key?

I don't think a decryption counter makes sense as you'll decrypt the
same data multiple times (a signature is made only once).

An authentication counter would make more sense. However, you can't
collect all authentications you've ever done. You could collect all the
signatures you do and compare the number of results.

HTH,

Peter.