A Quick Supplement

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Mon Jul 17 15:59:42 CEST 2017

> Please note that  while I greatly appreciate that Mr. Hansen wrote a
> program to handle this, I still like having the option of doing things
> manually.

At risk of sounding arch and caustic -- which I'm not; it's just that
reality is going to sound arch and caustic -- go for it: just remember
that it's a long complex that requires some command-line juggling that's
beyond the skills of the majority of users, and this is something you
really don't want to get wrong.

If you feel you have the necessary skills to safely do it at the command
line, knock yourself out.  But if you don't, please use the tool.  It
will save you a lot of frustration.