GPG Installation on AIX 6.1 & RedHat Linux 6.8 & RedHat 5.11

SIVA MADDALA SIVA.MADDALA at serco.com
Wed Jul 19 11:44:50 CEST 2017

Hi Team,

We need to install the GPG software in our AIX & LINUX machines, however first we need to install GPG on AIX servers and need your support in order to install the software. Kindly share us the link & document to download the relevant software and to install the software and procedure to configure it? Along with rollback process in case of issues. Awaiting reply.

Regards,
Siva Naresh M
Technical Support Engineer
Serco IT Shared Services-OMC-UNIX