gpg-agent cache keygrip

Mario Figueiredo marfig at gmx.com
Wed Jul 26 21:08:28 CEST 2017

On Wed, 26 Jul 2017 08:52:12 +0200
Werner Koch <wk at gnupg.org> wrote:

> There is a kludge in gpg and gpg-agent described in this comment:
> [...]

Hello Werner,

Thank you for the information and debug method. And hopefully this
problem will be fixed sometime in the near future. My brain is old
and tired and it can't just commit to yet another unique password of
any decent quality.

The sharing of passwords between different keys becomes inevitable
after a certain threshold. And I suspect for everyone, not just old
people. And the gpg-agent just isn't dealing with this situation in an
acceptable way.

--
Sinceramente / Best regards,

Mário J.G.P. Figueiredo