Invalid Crypto Error

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Fri Jul 28 08:44:55 CEST 2017

> I have to use GPG for windows.For that i have installed GPG4Win in my
> system and try to use it through C++ code using DLL libgpgme-glib-11.
> Getting "Invalid crytpto Engine" while calling "gpgme_engine_check_version".

Where are you getting libgpgme-glib-11.dll?  My copy of GnuPG provides
these libraries and executable for using GPGME.  Note that all of them
must be present in the same directory as your executable.

* gpgme-w32spawn.exe
* libassuan-0.dll
* libgpg-error-0.dll
* libgpgme-11.dll

Check that you have all the DLLs, and the supporting gpgme-w32spawn.exe
executable.