Fwd: RE: setting GnuPG card to 'not forces' does not let sign

Peter Lebbing peter at digitalbrains.com
Thu Jun 8 13:18:35 CEST 2017

On 08/06/17 12:48, Matthias Apitz wrote:
> Every time I write to gnupg-users at gnupg.org I get this crap from a robot
> or from Sarah about dating. Can someone do anything that he/she/it is not
> triggered.

Yes, same here. I thought it was rather funny that she told me:

> Hello again! My boyfriend can read my email!
> It is not secure.

and later:

> Honey, I've told you, email is not secure enough!

How a spambot can be oddly on-topic for this mailing list...

But I doubt very much anyone can do anything about this. Somebody has
arranged their spambot to respond to messages on this list, but the list
is public, so anybody can see those messages to the list; it could be
anybody doing it. However, upon checking, all the 6 such messages I've
received over the last couple of days all originated from the IP
104.160.29.115. That's something.

Peter.