Fwd: RE: setting GnuPG card to 'not forces' does not let sign

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Fri Jun 9 08:23:42 CEST 2017

El día viernes, junio 09, 2017 a las 08:06:50a. m. +0200, Werner Koch escribió:

> On Thu,  8 Jun 2017 12:48, guru at unixarea.de said:
> > Every time I write to gnupg-users at gnupg.org I get this crap from a robot
> > or from Sarah about dating. Can someone do anything that he/she/it is not
>
> That bot is subscribed.  I enabled the moderation flag and disabled
> delivery.

Thanks for this.

Re/ the issue itself, it seems that a complete restart of the chain
gpg-agent -- scdaemon -- /usr/local/sbin/pcscd
fixed the issue. It asks now once for the PIN for signing and then not
again until reboot.

Thanks as well for the nice hint about X-message-flag: header line.
The warning looks really nice in the crappy MS OutLook.

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru at unixarea.de, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
8. Mai 1945: Wer nicht feiert hat den Krieg verloren.