setting GnuPG card to 'not forces' does not let sign

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Mon Jun 12 12:58:23 CEST 2017

On Mon, 12 Jun 2017 12:38, guru at unixarea.de said:

> Do you know of any other CCID reader for ID-000 size cards?

I have a sample of the Gemalto Shell Token here.  It has been around for
quite some time and the kernelconcept folks that it works nicely.  See

  https://www.floss-shop.de/en/security-privacy/

On that page you also find the a bit more expensive uTrust token which
would be my preferred choice. I used it for many years until it broke due
to my fault.  In fact I recycled the case for my gnuk token.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner