Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: Question for app developers, like Enigmail etc. - Identicons

Stefan Claas stefan.claas at posteo.de
Mon Jun 12 22:28:12 CEST 2017

On 12.06.17 22:10, Robert J. Hansen wrote:
>> and transfer signed/encrypted messages from my online usage
>> computer with a USB stick to my offline computer and verify
>> decrypt the messages there. :-)
> If you think your online computer may be compromised, then you have no
> business sharing USB devices between it and your believed-safe computer.

O.k., i have for example no Tempest Attack, etc. shielded offline computer,
because i am only a little Mac user. Is there something like a Standard
Operating
Procedure for GnuPG available, which fulfills security experts demands,
and which
can easily be adapted by an average GnuPG user, regardless of platform
and client
he/she uses?

Regards
Stefan